Research & Design Engineer
Mardix are a leading UK based global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world's largest companies.
As part of our continued growth and expansion, we are opening an exciting new site in December 2017 located 3 minutes from M65, J5, Blackburn, we are looking to recruit the following positions, on a full time, * All aspects involved in the Design and Manufacture of Equipment including CAD Drafting, Preparation of Work Instructions, Client Documentation etc.
* Assisting in the development of new and existing products and associated production systems
* Leveraging 3D CAD to turn ideas into working designs of components, busbar product assemblies and a wide range of associated products
* Generating detailed engineering, production and assembly drawings to enable in-house or 3rd party manufacture and assembly
* To assist with Shop Floor operations and site operations as required
* Producing progress reports, tracking costs and keeping to budgets
* Efficiently manage Projects to maximise the profits of the Company
This is your opportunity to join an exciting new team, in a forward thinking and innovative Company. We're looking for candidates who have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Experience of Switchgear is not essential, for all roles training and inductions will be provided - but you'll need to bring a keen desire to help to deliver a first-class product to our clients. In return, we offer competitive rates of pay for all roles, bonus scheme and excellent benefits. We are committed to providing an excellent place to work and an environment to build your career.
Interested? Register for free now and apply today!