IT Trainer - Law Firm
An incredible opportunity awaits an experienced in-house IT Trainer at a leading law firm in the West End.
This role requires extensive experience in IT together with the ability to deliver training programmes to all levels of seniority, with varying degrees of computer literacy, within the organisation within agreed timescales.
This role's specific duties include:
- Designing IT courses specific to the IT literacy framework and write accompanying literature to a high standard
- Scheduling and delivering the IT courses and keeping all records associated to the courses up to date
- Delivering effective in-house IT training courses in the form of workshops, one-to-one sessions, classroom style and/or online sessions catering for all levels
- Assisting in the creation of an eLearning library using Adobe Captivate 9
- Assisting the IT Manager in the development of business processes and to actively control the content and materials required
To be considered for this IT Trainer contract, you will need:
- Extensive experience in a similar role (min. 5 years)
- Knowledge and experience of advanced training methods
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 Suite applications (MOS certified)
- Strong understanding of core legal business applications
- Previous experience of training/supporting legal specific systems i.e. CRM, DPS, PMS
- Expert knowledge of creating online learning packages (Adobe Captivate 9 preferred)
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- The ability to work to agreed timescales
- Confidence, proactive nature and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
If this role sounds of interest and you possess the necessary skills and experience, then please email your CV immediately, in Word format, (not PDF), quoting 'IT Trainer - Law Firm'.
Thank you for reading this IT Trainer job advertisement. Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn't blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77692015