his is a great opportunity to be integral part of the Production team. It is a vital role within Mardix Ltd, and therefore we are looking for someone with experience.
The main roles and responsibilities will be;
Development of internal Quality processes
Driving improvement within the production environment
Experience in conducting internal and external audits to ISO9001 Standards
Have a good understanding of Quality Management systems ISO9001, 14001 AND 18001
Lead activities such as quality improvement initiatives, root cause analysis, problem solving and defect reduction initiatives
Working alongside the Project Manager and within the project team, ensuring all the aspects of quality are addressed for new projects
Liaise as required following any quality issues with products supplied
* All aspects involved in the Design and Manufacture of Equipment including CAD Drafting, Preparation of Work Instructions, Client Documentation etc.
* Assisting in the development of new and existing products and associated production systems
* Leveraging 3D CAD to turn ideas into working designs of components, busbar product assemblies and a wide range of associated products
* Generating detailed engineering, production and assembly drawings to enable in-house or 3rd party manufacture and assembly
* To assist with Shop Floor operations and site operations as required
* Producing progress reports, tracking costs and keeping to budgets
* Efficiently manage Projects to maximise the profits of the Company
This is your opportunity to join an exciting new team, in a forward thinking and innovative Company. We're looking for candidates who have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Experience of Switchgear is not essential, for all roles training and inductions will be provided - but you'll need to bring a keen desire to help to deliver a first-class product to our clients. In return, we offer competitive rates of pay for all roles, bonus scheme and excellent benefits. We are committed to providing an excellent place to work and an environment to build your career.Interested? Register for free now and apply today!