Call Monitor - Cardiff Bay
Do you have a passion for care? Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference?
Our journey so far…
Back in 2011, few could have imagined what we would accomplish together; we started off providing our care service to three individuals, fast forward to 2017, with new offices, an expanding branch network, cutting edge technology and most importantly an amazing team of dedicated staff.
We`re looking for…
In order to ensure that we continue to provide the highest level of care, we need to ensure we recruit talented, competent and passionate people and that's where you come in!
At 1st Grade Care our people are our greatest asset. We believe a coherent and motivated team of passionate people will always achieve more than a collection of individuals. The ongoing success and growth of our business is determined by our behaviours we have defined these behaviours as:
DELIVER – Never be satisfied with good enough.
RESPONSIBILITY – Commitment to workforce.
INTEGRITY – Lead by example, act with pride and uncompromising moral standards.
VOICE – Observe, listen, understand & assist.
EVOLVE – Work smarter not harder.
The working day
It’s tough. Light on glamour. But big on job satisfaction.
· To ensure that all care staff are logging in and out before and after their calls.
· To maintain the communication between on call duty, care staff and service users.
· To ensure that all service users received their call as per their visit schedule.
· To deal with any concerns, queries from both the care staff and service users, and to ensure that the queries dealt with appropriately.
· To ensure that care is delivered in a timely manner, and all delays are actioned appropriately.
· Adhere to the organisations policies and procedures at all times.
· Assistance with general administration tasks.
· Carry out other duties as may reasonably be required by the company.
· Competitive salary.
· Dedicated support from your Line Manager.
· Flexible working hours - Mornings, Evenings & Weekends.
· A comprehensive induction and full pay throughout.
· Access to our ongoing training development programme.
**Experience working within a domiciliary care setting is essential for this role**
What you do think?
Ready to make a change and start making a difference? Good for you!
Please apply online at: https://www.123contactform.com/form-2223080/Recruitment-Job-Application-1GCCompany Description1st Grade Care was incorporated in 2011 with the objective of providing high quality domiciliary care services, during this period the company started out in the Vale of Glamorgan with just four members of staff and soon built a quality reputation with service users and local authorities alike, many of whom remain clients of ours to this day.
In order for 1st Grade Care to operate effectively and efficiently a head office was established and split into three departments including, Payroll, Accounts and Quality Assurance, all containing staff who specialise in their field.
Since 2011 1st Grade Care have employed in excess of 300 members of staff and now operates with a team of hugely experienced people.