Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
Based in Staffordshire
£31,500 + Overtime & Holiday Pay
My client is a well-known manufacturer of Highway/Road products supplying into the Domestic, Commercial & Industrial industry. They are a Times Top 100 company with a best company accreditation. Established in 1977, they have continued to grow and develop the company and its products. Due to continued success, they are currently looking a maintenance engineer to join their team on a temp basis with the opportunity to go perm after 3 months – subject to passing the interview stage.
What the role will involve:
- PPM and Reactive Maintenance – Heavy industrial machinery
- Attending breakdowns
- Involvement in Continuous improvement work
- Compiling reports/checklists detailing work completed
- Electrical Installation/re-location of machinery (dismantle and assembly)
- Ensuring all parts are processed and ordered when required
- Comply with 5s Standards
Skills and Qualifications:
- Heavy machinery/industrial or Forces experience
- Good Electrical Knowledge
- Willing to work within a dirty environment
- Must be hardworking, Committed and Enthusiastic
- NVQ/Apprentice or Time-Served
Salary and Hours:
- Days and Nights - Days only for first 3 months
- £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
- Overtime available
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call and ask for Natalia Sweet.
Alternatively, please send your CV to or visit to see all of our current vacancies.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered, we do not provide sponsorship.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77692363