Technology Delivery Engineer
IT Delivery Engineer required on a 12 month FTC by a market leading business currently under going a huge digital transformation based out of west Sussex. The IT Delivery Engineer will support the IT Transformation Partner in the delivery of the strategic vision for technology across the business. You will also support the IT Transformation Partner to ensure the organisations technology is capable and fit for purpose to meet the day to day service needs of the organisation, to enable the organisation to realise its' strategic goals.
- Deliver new technologies on-site to Services as part of the technology Transformation programme
- Work with suppliers and colleagues and assist in technical transformation projects, contributing to the strategic aims of the department and organisation
- Work collaboratively with suppliers, colleagues to deliver a customer focused IT service
- Communicate with all members of the Project Team on a daily basis
- Coordinate all tasks required as part of the transformation team
- Deal with day to day issues as they arise within the transformation team
- Transition new technologies to the Service Delivery team
- Act to prevent problems, reporting and escalating issues where necessary
- Identify and take forward improvement opportunities and contribute to the overall service improvement plan
- Effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical users at all levels within the organisation.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills required to successfully work in a team environment
- Create and maintain a positive employee culture of good communications, customer care and continuous improvement
- Create & maintain technical and procedural documentation
- Effective risk management (inc a clear understanding of the process in escalating issues/risks/concerns)
- Desktop and Laptop device deployment
Technical knowledge required:
- Microsoft Operating Systems support and administration (Windows 7/10)
- Microsoft Office 365 Support and Admin (inc Skype for business & SharePoint)
- Understanding of the Citrix environment
- Understanding of Thin Client Technologies
- Network maintenance and trouble shooting
- Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange 2010 administration
- Keep updated and informed of industry trends and state of the art
- Must demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning and mentoring
- Participate in regular support and supervision from line management
- Continuously develop professional knowledge and expertise, attending and participating in learning and development events, meetings, conferences, and events (as requested / approved by line management) to ensure up to date knowledge relevant to the role
- Attend and participate in regular team and other meetings, both internal and external
- To undertake, any reasonable travelling requirements, in order to fulfil the tasks and responsibilities of the role.
This role comes with an excellent starting salary of £26,000 p/a and a great benefits package.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job ref: 22203
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77687640