Finance Systems Analyst
This client is an international law firm with offices across Europe, the Middle East and the Far East. Their areas of work include commercial disputes, insurance, shipping and business & finance.
Their headcount stands at over 600 and growing. This is a great opportunity to advance a career in the legal finance sector.
- Be first line support of the accounts systems
- Deskside/ remote support to internal users
- Filter incoming requests to accounts systems and escalate per SLA
- Elite Enterprise application support, both front end and back end
- Provide BAU support to all users, including the finance team
- On a daily basis balancing review, analysis and resolution/ escalation
- Maintenance of Elite system setups
- Dealing with ad hoc reporting/ data extract queries
- Be of assistance to the billing team, with regards to any queries relation to e-billing
- Strong working experience using Elite
- Educated to A level grades
- Excellent attention to detail
- Calm head under pressure, with the ability to prioritise work accordingly
- Ability to communicate, build and develop relationships with all levels of colleagues
- SQL knowledge
- MS Office skills, including Word and Excel (intermediate)
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77682452