C# NET Software Developer
C# .NET Software Developer
up to £35k
As a Software Developer you will be accountable for building robust, fit for purpose applications for SaaS products and internal systems. Your primary responsibility will be to develop these applications by coordinating with colleagues working on different layers of the infrastructure and problem solving from project inception through to deployment, ensuring end goals are achieved by specified deadlines.
Technical Design and Delivery
• Translating application storyboards and progressing cases into functional applications.
• Designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable code.
• Developing and supporting code throughout iterative cycles.
• Provide appropriate documentation and information for developed solutions.
• Ensuring the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
• Carrying out fixes and fix integration.
• Determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
• Adapting and learning new technologies on the job.
• Regularly reviewing and developing/enhancing effective software methodologies.
• Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems.
• Helping to maintain code quality and organisation.
• Investigating problem areas and following the software development lifecycle.
• Improving operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes.
• Updating job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment.
• Ensuring that client requirements are thoroughly discussed and understood.
• Providing estimates for development work and delivering in-line with commitments.
• Taking ownership of allocated projects from initialisation to completion.
• Attending development and project meetings and providing input.
• Delivering high standards, documentation and service levels.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience with the following technologies is desirable: Angular, CSS (v3), HTML5, Unit Testing (TDD specifically)
• Full knowledge of the development lifecycle.
• Knowledge of Object Oriented design principles & design patterns with understanding of pros & cons.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77663518