Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst
My client, a large, international company, is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst.
Based in Droitwich and reporting to the Business Intelligence Manager, this role is primarily focussed on providing support to the companies Healthcare Business via day to day reporting and analysis. This role is to be the primary contact for the Irish business and also to provide support for the UK BI Team.
- Creation and development of internal reporting solutions to all areas of the Irish business
- To support the Business Intelligence Manager and the bigger European team
- Work on system / process changes to enable other departments to respond to changing demands
- To work with and learn from the Senior BI analyst and BI Manager.
- To demonstrate compliance with the company's ISO27001 standard and with legal and company requirements in terms of Health and Safety
- Team Player: Shares knowledge and experience, cooperates and makes self available, listens, gathers information, takes into consideration the needs, ideas, opinions of others.
- Customer-oriented and service-driven: Precisely answers customer requests, is attentive to customers, respects commitments towards customers, initiates new ideas in order to meet customer expectations.
- Selling skills: Speaks with confidence and guides discussion towards desired conclusions, uses persuasion and persistence to overcome objectives, understands customer needs, makes recommendations and decisions based on a complete analysis of facts.
- Leadership:Positively influences others, easily obtains cooperation from others, is concerned with people as much as with results.
- Initiative:Initiates actions, ideas or solutions spontaneously on his/her own, undertakes action without waiting directives, uses all of his/her resources before asking for help, establishes his/her performance objectives and deadlines.
- Coaching/mentoring skills: Clearly establishes performance criteria, finds solutions to problems by consulting team members, understands and listens to the concerns of all individual team members, gives ideas in clear and appropriate language.
- Decision-making skills: Considers all factors before making a decision, makes quick decision when necessary, accepts consequences and risks involved.
- Technical abilities:Masters concepts, tools and methods related to his/her job, meets or exceeds professional requirements of his/her field of work, keeps abreast of progress in his/her field.
- Planning skills:Defines objectives and the means to achieve them, determines all required resources, anticipates future situations and establishes work plans, efficiently allocates or makes use of available resources, acts according to plans and establishes priorities, uses efficient methods, systems and work tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Gets to know others and forms relationships, maintains very good relationships with colleagues, respects the ideas and opinions of others.
- Flexibility: Adapts his/her behaviour to different types of situations, is open to new ideas, accepts changes and conforms to them, ability to remain highly effective in changing situations, proposes new action plan when situation changes.
- Self-control: Remains calm and efficient in conflict or crisis situations, resolves problems efficiently without causing anxiety to others, reacts positively to major changes.
- Problem-Solving: Identifies problem situations within an appropriate time frame, develops several alternative solutions to problems, analyses situations and highlights important issues, suggests adequate, valuable and feasible solutions.
- Territory Management: Has a good understanding of the industry and the main players on the markets, is attentive to customers, respects commitments towards them and utilises the proper systems and tools to monitor market trends and customers relationship.
- Change Management: Has the capability to drive and implement change in a positive and proactive manner. Understanding and managing any resistance and promoting the benefits of change, in order to get buy-in at all levels.
- Continuous Improvement: Identifies and analyses areas of the function that require an increase in efficiency. Develop continuous improvement plans and integrate into function.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77670232