Computer Analyst needed for a multinational defence organisation based in Hampshire who are looking to employ an experienced Computer Analyst with an in-depth knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft Office and experience of Active Directory administration.
The successful Computer Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
* 25 days of holiday
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Cycle scheme
* Life assurance
* 9-day fortnight
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Computer Analyst will include:
* Resolve Service desk calls using ITSM Remedy whilst adhering to agreed SLAs where possible
* Maintain asset tracking database
* Participate in large tasks as required such as software and hardware refresh programmes
* Provide support for dial in users including the use of ISPs, VPN and personal firewall software
* Install and support iPhone devices and encrypted USB memory sticks
* Train/advise how best to use various software packages or applications including LYNC 2010, video conferencing, VPN etc.
* Profile and support Restricted LAN Interconnect and Shared Working Environment accounts.
* Provide remote access support and training for users visiting from other sites, includes international travellers
* Write, update and maintain written processes and procedures.
What you need to be the successful Computer Analyst:
In order to be the successful Computer Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* In depth knowledge and experience of Windows 10 is essential
* Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
* Support experience of older versions of Microsoft Office useful
* Experience of working in defence industry and dealing with UKR/UKS data an advantage
* Self-starter with willingness to learn from colleagues
* Must be a good team player and able to use own initiative
* Must have good problem determination and communication skills
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Computer Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77665995