eCRM Marketing Manager (12 Month FTC)
International Travel and Tourism Company
£38,000-43,000 per annum.
My client is a well renowned and market leading International Travel Company based in central London. They are looking for an experience eCRM Specialist to join their extremely successful Marketing Team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced eCRM professional to join a market leading company and work in the face paced travel industry on an international scale.
The eCRM Marketing Manager will:
- Drive and evolve the email marketing strategy with a focus on analysing communication and improving customer engagement and experience
- Work alongside the wider marketing team to help with a smooth launch of a new ESP and set up the eCRM Life cycle programme - to include calendar based promotional emails, new trigger mailings and ongoing system development.
- Device targeted activity to effectively communicate with customer segments and improve customer understanding
- Work effectively with keys business areas in the UK &EU to ensure a consistent approach in that puts the customer at its heart.
- Responsible for increased ancillary sales through optimising post booking customer journey.
The eCRM Manager will have the following experience:
- At least 3-4 years proven experience in an email and CRM marketing role.
- Be able to show a strong knowledge of ESP and experience working with creatives
- Experience managing marketing campaigns from brief to execution including content creation
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office products, particularly Excel
- Basic Understanding of HTML
- Familiar with Google Analytics or another web analytics software.
0207 612 3839
We have a variety of permanent jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on 0207 612 3839 to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/alex-jones-aspire