We have an excellent opportunity for a Creative Artworker to join and become an integral part of the retail artworking team. As a Creative Artworker you will work on a wide variety of projects and deliver high quality artwork in a fast-paced environment. You will need meticulous attention to detail, a creative eye and a hunger to keep on the forefront of tech developments and to grow in a supportive and challenging environment are a must. You should have experience delivering perfect print ready files for POS and retail environments.
- Work on projects delegated by your line manager, providing the best layout / artwork and creative solutions that respond to the clients brief and always championing best in class integration
- Interrogate layout / artwork / print briefs with the ability to manage and prioritize your own work, whilst responding within an agreed timeline
- Create technically correct artwork, implementing brand guidelines and styles to layouts
- Work as part of the creative team and be accountable for delivery of projects you are working on, creating a best in class creative solution.
- Impact Marketing, Brand and Sales - you are responsible for responding to our client’s briefs/challenges whilst championing the Creative Services Hub.
You will need:
- Excellent In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Strong layout, typographic and visualising skills
- Industry experience in an artworking role
- Strong organisational and time planning skills
- The ability to adhere to branding style guides
- Strong print process knowledge
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.