Senior CRM Analyst
At Dixons Carphone our CRM Centre of Excellence provides an internal end to end CRM service for the group without the cost and complexity of external agency partners. This affords us the opportunity to really exploit our Customer data using data driven insight to drive the performance of our Customer communications both to improve our Customers’ experience and deliver against our business objectives.
We manage both subscription and transactional Customer relationships spanning everything from SIM only contracts to the very latest drones and several thousand other items in-between, as well as a range of service products. The most exciting part of all is how we are bringing our two businesses together, and creating synergies to realise their full potential. If you thrive on innovation and new commercial opportunities, look no further.
As the Senior CRM Analyst you’ll provide ongoing data analysis, reporting and insight on existing CRM programmes and customer behaviours within the customer database
- Provide data extraction, analysis, reporting and insight to maximise customer lifecycle value (including propensity modelling and insight work for key stakeholders in commercial and marketing)
- Work with external agencies and suppliers to ensure delivery of any supporting analysis and data-related work.
- Support the CRM team to leverage insight in order to maximise key campaign metrics (e.g. engagement and conversion KPIs,)
- Support the ongoing use, development and enhancement of the CRM Database (including Segmentation mapping, vision metrics etc)
- Provide accurate and timely outputs
Key skills & experience
- Experience of setting up automated reporting and providing insight.
- An appreciation of the bigger picture: how analytics fits in with customer behaviour
- Proficiency with Excel / Access for data manipulation
- SAS & SQL experience to expert level
- Highly organised & process driven
- Ability to communicate insight to multiple stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.