PROCESS ENGINEER / PROJECT MANAGER
Are you a Project Manager with a background in process engineering?
Or are you a Process Engineer who wants to move into Project Management?
We could have the perfect role for you ….
We currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager from a Process Engineering background to complement a Group Projects Team consisting of Mechanical, Electrical & Civil Project Managers.
Our client is a rapidly growing process manufacturing company who continue to invest millions of pounds into their manufacturing sites across the UK.
As a result of this continuous development they now require an additional Project Manager to join the group engineering team and contribute to the delivery of world class process solutions for capex projects.
Key responsibilities of Project Manager:
- Work closely with R&D teams on designs for new plants and processes
- Review project proposals ensuring process technology is appropriate
- Development of equipment specifications and standards
- Prepare project justifications, manage and report milestones/budgets/risks etc
- Support the development of Project Engineers on process related aspects
- Management of project completion and handover relating to process equipment
- Identify improvement projects to drive efficiency, reduce costs in product waste, water use, chemical consumption, effluent etc
- Review, optimize and standardize performance for existing process equipment and procedures
- HNC/HND/Degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Process Engineering background
- Experience gained in a high-volume process manufacturing environment; Dairy, Beverage, FMCG, Pharma..
- 3-5 years leading/managing projects
- Strong IT skills
- Flexibility to travel (UK) - Gloucester, Worcester, Midlands, North West
An excellent salary £40 - 60K + Car + Bonus + Pension + HealthcareAt Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77644848