Digital Marketing Assistant
Position: Digital Marketing Assistant
Location: Member Support Centre - Scunthorpe
Salary: £17,000 + benefits
Job Details (main responsibilities):
* Create social media posts and other digital advertisements in Photoshop
* To maintain social network channels - to respond to enquiries and complaints
* Using templates to create new content pages
* Uploading web notes, advertisements and press releases to web, via a content management system
* Uploading content to Pagesuite
* To become a 'super user' of the content management systems.
* To write copy for email marketing campaigns.
* To manage promotion admin and competition management.
* To create, edit and publish relevant content, successfully 'translating' communications into digital content
* Customer service experience
* Experience in digital marketing.
* Strong content writing skills.
* Technical skills in CMS use and design, including HTML and Photoshop.
* The below skills would be desirable but not essential
* Experience in providing online communications and marketing services.
* Understanding of how to manage a brand in a digital environment.
* Experience in video production and editing
* Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
* Social media savvy, particularly with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
* Quick learner
* Attention to detail
* Creative / innovative approach.
* Capable of working within a team environment
* Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative and under pressure
* Excellent attention to detail
* Have good organisation and time management skills.
Previous applicants need not re-apply
Closing Date: 1st December 2017
Please click 'Apply now' to send your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77657142