Training Assistant - Wolvey / Enderby - £18000 - £21000 - Maternity Cover - Starts ASAP.
Your new company:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Training Assistant for a Maternity Contract. Initially based in Wolvey, this role will be relocating to Enderby in January 2018. This role is full time, paying between £18000 - £21000 pro rata.
To be considered for this role, you must have access to your own transport, and be able to commute to both Wolvey and Enderby.
Your new role :
As the Training Assistant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- To administer and co-ordinate training activities in accordance with the Business Unit's Training Plans and in line with Group processes.
- Assist with training cycles in the business area.
- Complete all training administration
- Maintain training plans
- Grant claim administration and supporting with monthly reports to HR / Business Unit MD.
- Monitor training activity regularly.
- Ensure delegate registers are done for all training that occurs for employees, operatives and agency staff and liaise with the Headstart Programme Champions for inductions
What you'll need to have to succeed:
- Strong Computer skills i.e. Excel (advanced) and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Planning & Organising
- Results Focus
- Relationship management
- Statutory legislation
- IT / Administration
What you'll get in return :
As a Training Assistant, you will receive an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77657241