SF Group are currently looking for Web Designer for our client based in Birmingham.
This position is in place to help develop the web presence of the business.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Managing WordPress installations, including style and functionality customizations and adding new content when required
- Administering a WooCommerce online shop, including the creation of new user accounts, responding to account queries and processing parcel shipment emails
- Maintaining and ongoing improvement for Google analytics
- Maintaining and customising the company SharePoint-powered intranet site
- Responding to ad hoc requests for custom functionality, including bespoke PHP applications and micro-sites
- Assisting with email marketing, including the construction of new templates and sending of mass mails to internal users and external prospects
- Supporting with the administration and compliance to the in-house CRM system; Salesforce
- Gathering analytical data and curating relevant news stories to provide to management on a weekly basis
The ideal person will be/have a:
- Experience in a similar position
- CRM experience, particularly Salesforce
- Social Media awareness and principles
- Analytically focussed
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team
- Strong communicator
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary of between £30,000 and £40,000. If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77554404