Reserving Analyst - Lloyd's
Our client, a leading general insurer, is looking for a part qualified Reserving Actuary with previous GI reserving experience to join the Lloyd's Reserving team. The role will operate from their City office, reporting to the team 'head of' within a team of 4, and with close links to Pricing/Underwriting and Capital divisions.
- Quarterly reserving and reserve reviews for all Lloyd's lines of business
- Support the ongoing development of reserving processes to improve efficiency
- Assist with SII TP analysis, and complete necessary documentation and regulatory reports
- Part qualified Reserving Actuary
- Good progress through the IFoA examinations
- Experience of general insurance Reserving essential
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.