Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
I am looking for an experienced, self-motivated Quality Auditor or QA Supervisor to join a large UK food manufacturer. Due to excessive growth, my candidate is looking for someone to join their team at this exciting time and help drive the quality department forward.
Your job will be to lead and motivate a team of QA's to ensure quality standards are met and improved upon. Ideally you will have previous experience within a Technical Department in the Food Manufacturing industry and have experience in a chilled environment.
This is a night shift position, so the ideal candidate will need to be performing at a Supervisory level currently.
As a QA Supervisor, your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To direct QA team to observe and audit production processes and GMP ensuring products are made to specification within business standards
- To co-ordinate work of the QA team to meet requirements of the management system and needs of the business.
- Maintenance of Quality Assurance System
- Temperature monitoring and calibration checks
- Carry out GMP audits
- Keep QA team up to date with all business and customer communication.
- To coordinate non-conformance findings, including actions taken and report to relevant managers.
- Proactivity around tackling any issues by agreeing an action plan and persuing it
- To coordinate QA requirements for product launches and liaise with process team to ensure product is manufactured to correct standard.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, strong training and many opportunities for developing your career.
To discuss this role further, or if you are interested in more jobs in the food manufacturing industry, please contact Naomi on:
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77728667