Technical Business Analyst
A globally renowned bank is looking for a technical business analyst, with a focus on front-office reference data solutions, as well as conducting business and data analysis for Quorum. This role is heavily focused on instrument reference data and you will be responsible for performing detailed instrument reference related business requirements analysis, as well as providing support and analysis on client/account reference data.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Ensure program alignment with client needs
- Manage strategic roadmap
- Responsibility for governance of Service Delivery
- Reviewing performance against KPIs and taking required action
- Manage the Equities instrument reference data project plan
- Enhance the engagement model between the data teams
- Carry out data quality checks and monitor performance
- Developed understanding of Instrument reference data
- Ability to do business analysis, BRD's, SRS and FD's.
- Instrument reference data Subject Matter Expert and understanding its usage in OMS, EMS, Algos...
- Proven track record of building Instrument/Master solutions
- Understanding of Client / Account reference data
- Developed experience of equities front-office trading areas
- Ability to work across multiple business groups and domains
- Advanced skills with MS Office suite
- Knowledge of SQL and logical data modeling
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- £85,000 per annum
- Opportunity to work for world renowned bank
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77724316