The Rec Pool Group are actively recruiting for a Web Developer / Developer on behalf of our client, a market-leading outsource business based in Preston. The role is full time permanent and offers strong career progression / development along with ongoing personal and professional development opportunities.
- Programming awareness pf .Net development including competence in the following:
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio2008 (or above) and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (or above) required.
- Understanding of C#.Net and Transact-SQL (T-SQL) including stored procedures is required.
- Competent with Object oriented code development preferred and source control and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) required.
- Programming expertise in Reporting including competence in the following:
- Knowledge of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) layer architecture to transform and load data into database for end use.
- Experience in creating SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports, modifying and creating SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages, moving data to and from disparate source systems, Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) and database integrity concepts, and mid and large range database scalability, performance, security, and maintainability.
- Understanding of building software using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) preferred.
- Experience working with Crystal Reports 10.0 and/or Business Objects 3.1.
For further information contact Mike Murdoch at The Rec Pool Group or submit your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77723786