Engineering Service Co-ordinator
A well established company with a varied customer base across the UK and Ireland is looking to recruit an Engineering Service Co-ordinator. If you are looking for a role paying up to £20,000 and great benefits including free parking, pension scheme, childcare vouchers and regular social events along with good prospects, this could be the role for you.
About the company:
This specialist equipment supplier and service provider has been in business for over 25 years and has a varied customer base across several sectors, ranging from large well known high street companies to smaller independent businesses. They have expanded and have continued growth plans that offer great prospects. They offer pleasant offices and a friendly, team based environment.
About the role:
Working within a customer services team, you will be responsible for the co-ordination of a team of 12 field based engineers around the UK and Ireland. Duties will include:
- Taking customer calls regarding engineering service queries, requests and breakdowns
- Scheduling of all Service/Engineering visits in close liaison with the relevant departments and customers
- Organising shipments of parts to engineers and customers
- Logging all Service/Engineering calls and forwarding the relevant person/department and follow up to ensure the issue is resolved
- Liaising with customer pre-visit to ensure a purchase order is received prior to the visit.
- Handling and escalating any customer complaints
- Liaising with all service personnel to ensure all work is carried out to the satisfaction of the customer and that all relevant information is obtained for the correct invoice to be issued
- Maintaining a record of all stock issued and stock requirements, following up on stock queries/replenishment and advising of stock discrepancies and shortfalls in stock holding
- Co-ordinating parts supply requests and deliveries to the correct destination.
- Co-coordinating all in-house engineering training courses
- Working with all engineers to provide detailed time sheets, reporting and commenting on the analysis of the times sheets suggesting areas of improvement
- Offering customers service agreements where suitable
- •Handling customer complaints where necessary through to satisfactory conclusions
Skills and Experience required:
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar engineering co-ordinator role although a background in business to business sales support or other similar B2B customer service role would also be interesting. You will be comfortable using Word and Excel. Experience of Salesforce CRM would be beneficial.
About the Benefits:
- A salary of £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme based on company performance
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Good prospects
If this sounds like an Engineering Service Coordinator role you will LOVE, please send your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77666598