Treasury and Banking Officer - Hackney council
Treasury and Banking Officer To provide a high quality efficient banking service for the Council, its Pension Fund and the Council?s schools as required.
Treasury and Banking Officer To be the Officer responsible for ensuring that all bank accounts are reconciled and that service users receive a level of banking service which achieves high standards.
1. Knowledge of Local Government banking function.
2. Practical knowledge of Bank reconciliation, suspense accounts reconciliations
3. Practical knowledge of Banking Year end processes.
4. Practical experience of dealing with auditors on Year end processes
5. Knowledge of Cedar and PARIS systems.
Relevant professional, banking or financial services qualification, is an advantage
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959580705