Store Manager - Callander Scotland
As Store Manager, you'll be responsible for hitting the sales targets set so you'll also need to have the passion and leadership skills to motivate a team of staff and volunteers. Great customer service is essential to maximise income as is sourcing and merchandising stock.
They have become the biggest and most successful charity retailer in the UK. They have more than 560 fashion stores and 175 furniture and electrical stores. Together, they deliver a profit of over £29 million and serve 17 million customers a year.
In the last year alone, they have invested more than £120 million in hundreds of pioneering research projects across the UK.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in a retail environment at a supervisory level
- Experience with cash handling and reconciliation
- Experience of using initiative for positive results Ability to use financial information to make informed decisions and achieve financial targets
- Ability to understand issues related to working with volunteers
- Ability to interpret and implement working practices and procedures (e.g. relating to staff and operational processes)
- Able to work weekends and public holidays
- Able to work additional hours as necessary
- Ability to lift and carry bags and boxes full of donated stock
Reporting to the Area Manager, you'll be an experienced retailer who is confident working in a fast paced environment. Motivated by the knowledge your hard work will make a life saving difference, you'll be proactive, driven and commercially aware.
In return we'll give you with the opportunity to work for an exciting and growing organisation. We are proud to offer a welcoming and supportive working environment and a sector leading benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77714143