Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Food
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers - FMCG
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
I have an outstanding opportunity for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join a notoriously large FMCG manufacturer. The company is looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer at one of their world class manufacturing sites based in the London area. The Multi-skilled engineer will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of high speed automated production machinery as well as get involved with project work.
This is an immaculate chance for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join a world leader in their field, that are limitlessly investing in their sites with regards to technology and employee development
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
· Multi skilled maintenance engineer
· Electrical – 3phase, invertors, rectifiers, motors (Star & Delta)
· Mechanical – hydraulics, pneumatics
· Previous experience working in a factory as a maintenance engineer
· Continuous improvement experience
· Experience working on automated machinery
· Plc Fault finding skills
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Joining a market leader
· Supporting the business by liaising with all areas of production
· Working as part of a team
· Best Benefits Package in the area
Benefits: Generous Holiday allowance, Pension
Commutable from: London, Slough, Croydon, Ilford, Watford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Sabrina Butt;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77710971