Accounts Assistant (Property)
Who are we
Founded in 1992 and with over 700 staff, Galliard is a property development, hospitality and management group overseeing mixed-use, residential, hotel and commercial projects across London and Southern England with a £4.06 billion portfolio of over 7,181 homes, hotels, retail premises and commercial properties.
With an impressive portfolio of award winning developments, we are proud to be considered as London’s leading property developer.
Property Management Matters are the in house property management services for Galliard Homes Limited.
Due to growth we are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our small supportive and professional team in Loughton, London.
- Prepare weekly BACS payment runs to suppliers when required
- Dealing with enquiries from leaseholders
- Investigate and rectify any discrepancies and disputes on supplier invoices
- Taking payments from leaseholder over the phone
- Reconciling bank accounts and service charge accounts at year end
- Liaising with suppliers and property managers to ensure coding and invoices are received promptly
- Responsible for posting and banking cheque receipts on a daily basis
- Assisting with general day-to-day administration tasks
The successful Accounts Assistant must be/have;
- Previous experience of Purchase Ledger within a similar environment is highly desirable
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literate and be proficient in Excel
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Previous experience of working with Property Management system such as QUBE is highly desirable
- The ability to work well under pressure and a great team player
- 24 days holiday
- Private Healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary
The closing date for this position is the 07/12/2017