Forward thinking Client - £19-21k - Central Bath - Fantastic office environment
My client is seeking a Finance Assistant to help managing the finances of a Publishing and Media Firm based in Bath. You will be maintaining the Sales Ledger including chasing outstanding debts via telephone. Knowledge of the Sage accounts software, QuickBooks and Excel is beneficial but not essential. The ideal candidate will be confident, flexible and an enthusiastic self-starter. You will also need to be a confident communicator both by email and telephone.
Finance Assistant duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Dealing and responding to client requests for information promptly and in a professional manner
- Maintenance of Sales Ledger
- Chasing outstanding debt via telephone and email
- Dealing with customer queries
- Weekly reporting on outstanding debt to Management Team
- Administrative duties as assigned by MD
- Bank reconciliations and weekly payment runs
- Raising and sending out statements and invoices
If you have experience working in a Practice environment and possess the drive to succeed in a large global Accountancy Practice then please send your CV into Red Recruitment today.
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 per annum
Hours: 09:15 - 17:30 Monday to Friday
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77696102