Accounts Payable Assistant
Accounts Payable Job, Media, Central London, Temporary, DDS, SAP, Opportunity, Accounts Assistant
Your new company.
A mass Media company offering the chance for an Accounts payable Clerk to join them. Based in central London they are continuing to grow. A determined and highly impressive business who are looking for another member to join them in a progressive and opportunistic role.
Your new role
Will consist of the following duties:
- Processing a high volume of supplier invoices (Multi currency)
- High volume PO's and bank reconciliations
- Stock experience (Desirable)
- Dealing with queries and supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparing month-end and ad-hoc batch supplier payments
- Digital and media streams invoicing
- Working knowledge of Sage line 50 and/or DDS and/or Sage 200
What you'll need to succeed
A candidate who is reactive and proactive, has a solid Accounts Payable background and who has a good work ethic. Good experience dealing with multiple currency invoice and payments with high efficiency and initiative. A personable and friendly individual who will join a social and dedicated environment.
What you'll get in return
A great working environment with good returns of experience and competitive salary, room for progression and excellent social experiences
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77728370