IT Support Engineer - 1st / 2nd Line
IT Support Engineer / IT / Technician / 1st Line Support / 2nd Line Support
IT Support Engineer with at least 18 months' experience supporting Windows Server 2008/2012 and Workstations, a full driving licence is required by our client, a rising IT consultancy, to be based in their Weybridge (Surrey) office and surrounding areas. They are a one-stop-shop for all the IT requirements of businesses and home users across Surrey and central London, from on-site and drop-in services to remote support.
Their clientbase and partnerships are built on leading software companies, including Dell, Zen Internet and Webroot and AutoTask.
Due to rapid company expansion, they are now looking for a new member to join their team.
- Providing support (onsite at client locations/remotely via phone)
- Working closely with their technical team and clients
- Additional training will be provided
- You may be required to travel
- Minimum 18 months' experience supporting servers, workstations and general IT
- Full driving licence and own vehicle
- Experience with Server 2008/2012, Active Directory, SharePoint, Windows Troubleshooting
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (in person and over the phone)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work independently
- Aptitude for problem solving
Other Desirable Skillls
- Microsoft certified (advanced in Office 365 and Microsoft CRM preferable)
- Virtualisation & Desktop/Server Migrations skills
Salary: £18,000 to £25,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Type: Full Time, Monday to Friday, 9.00am-6.00pm
If you are someone who is highly motivated and looking to advance with a fast-growing IT management company, this may be just the place for you!
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959574748