This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Remedy Developer to work with one of the worlds leading pharmaceutical organisations supporting an upgrade of their existing Remedy application.
This technical role will work with the Project Team to create the develop against the agreed architectural design for the Remedy 9.1 foundational platform, ITSM customisation's and Integrations including technical documentation to support the upgrade. The role will ensure all user requirements are met and developed appropriately utilising best practice approaches to IT Service Management as well as BMC Remedy development principles to develop the required solution.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Training courses/certifications in BMC Remedy ARS and ITSM;
* Knowledge of partner products integrated with the Remedy ITSM applications;
* Strong understanding of Remedy ITSM's underlying database structure, including data model, code customisation's, and integration's;
* Proficient in design and development of Remedy APIs (Java based);
* Strong database skills;
* Ability to solve the problems related to Incident/Problem processes or environment;
* ITIL® awareness / Foundation certificate;
* Strong written and oral communication skills;
* Experience participating in large enterprise deployment and implementation of BMC Remedy;
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in working with a truly world class organisation, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77719511