Business Analyst - Finance ERP
This Consultancy is looking for A Business Analyst to join it's in-house IT function, and provide BA support to a major global finance ERP roll-out (NetSuite)- focusing on O2C/OTC streams. This is a long-term contract based in the West End.
A FTSE 250 Consultancy - this role is based in it's internal IT team; specifically working on it's Finance System roll-out. This role in one of it's London offices in the West End.
The Business Analyst is responsible for undertaking functional and business activities in support of a global ERP programme. This is the roll-out of NetSuite - a Cloud based Finance ERP solution.
The Analyst will be allocated primarily to support the global roll-out and secondarily specialise in different system functionality. The Analyst will be focused on O2C/OTC streams.
This role will exist to support the global roll-out and deliver consistent finance systems and processes to the Finance Community.
You will be responsible for:
- Participates in Region gap analysis as part of the global roll-out. Works with the Region to understand local gaps and associated requirements, and how they can be addressed.
- Liaises with the architecture function to ensure that proposed solutions are consistent with the overall target architecture.
- Drafts (with local business input) & submits Gap change requests.
- Obtain the sign-off of solutions and recommendations from business stakeholders via presentations, workshops or one-to-ones.
- Where changes are agreed, updates Requirement Trace-ability Matrix and design documentation and reissues to the Global Process Owners.
- Perform handover activities to other project personnel, e.g. functional consultants and testers, to ensure that the requirements and proposed solution design are clearly understood and agreed.
- Directly Supports the Functional Consultants and 3rd party resource to configure NetSuite and associated applications.
- Directly Supports the Testers in preparation of test scenarios and test scripts alongside the Region Roll-out teams. Ensures that testing adequately includes the impact on Production.
- Make changes to training materials to reflect agreed configuration/process changes.
- Assists Regions with their Validation.
- Trains the Regional trainers on the functional aspects of the solution.
- Supports the business during roll-out cut-over by addressing issues or providing advice/support to users.
You will be a Business Analyst with proven experience working on global finance ERP projects/roll-outs - ideally with focus on the O2C/OTC streams of such a project or programme.
Candidates without this project experience will not be considered for the role - NetSuite knowledge in the above context is very desirable.
A long-term contract assignment paying circa £400 per day based upon experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77720364