H9 Technical are currently working with a market-leading materials recovery business in the recruitment of a Process Engineer, based at the company head office in Swindon, on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company and be involved in some really ground-breaking projects, in what is a rapidly growing sector.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Undertake development of process deliverables such as Process Flow Diagrams and P&IDs.
- Perform conceptual process design, identify and implement design improvements
- Produce process datasheets, equipment specifications
- Developed PFDs, performed process simulations and generated heat & mass balances.
- Interaction with clients/customers throughout entirety of process
The ideal candidate should possess the following background:
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or related
- 5+ years industrial experience working within the Power or Process sectors
- Strong communications skills, able to interact at all levels
- Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartered status desirable
- Proven process design experience on large-scale projects
What’s on offer?
You will be provided with a highly competitive salary, contributory pension and other attractive benefits, as well as professional training throughout your career.
Please respond to this advert ASAP and we can discuss the role with you in more detail in the near future.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77715856