Project Engineer - Sheffield
Job Profile for Graduate Project Engineer - HS77722
Graduate Project Engineer required. My client is a growing manufacturer of metal spring components who due to continued growth are now seeking a Graduate-level/experienced Engineer to join their team. This position would suit a Graduate or experienced candidate who is based in and around the Sheffield Area.
This role involves communicating and regular travel to the company's factories located in the USA, The Czech Republic, Germany and China(most travel would be to the USA and CR).
The successful candidate will be working with the in-house design team, production staff, suppliers and clients to oversee production projects, ensuring accurate costing estimates, production schedules are met and clients are kept happy and impressed with the company.
Relaying quotes, production estimates and client specifications to the production team and clients.
It is envisaged that the ideal Graduate Project Engineer will have an understanding of technical drawings, solid modelling, specification writing & design for manufacturing techniques.
Graduate Engineer Position Overview
- Providing quotes, relaying info to engineers
- Proactive involvement in improvement initiatives
- Design & Developing of new and existing products/ systems
- Resolving any issues with customer's specification drawings
- Providing technical support solutions to customers as required
- Assisting with some sales enquires
Graduate Engineer Position Requirements
- HNC or above in a Mechanical Engineering orientated subject
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment (ideal)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Solid works/ AutoCAD desirable but not essential
- Successful candidate MUST be willing to travel internationally as this role requires visiting US and Czech factories on a fairly regular basis.
Graduate Engineer Remuneration
- Salary- £18,000-£24,000+ (dependant on experience)
- 33 days' holiday, including bank holidays
- Company pool vehicle included, travel reimbursed
- Pension Scheme
- Training provided
- Opportunity to travel to the USA and Czech factories in addition to UK base.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77719277