Ruby on Rails Developer
A great opportunity for a Ruby on Rails Developer to work with a growing customer focused organisation in Watford. Situated in a brand new office, this company is growing due to a new IT infrastructure suite, and as a result are looking to expand their team of Developers. Working in an agile environment, you will have the chance to work with different departments to come up with the best solutions.
- Responsibility for the implementation of new architecture to support company products
- Work with members of the business at all levels, to formulate technical solutions in order to meet business needs
- Produce good quality, well structured code whilst keeping performance in mind
- Embrace a continuous development approach
- Embrace a tech stack that includes Ruby, Rails 5, React.js, Ansible, Postgres
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Significant commercial experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Experienced in designing, developing and implementing creative, innovative and technically leading solutions
- Experience of working within an agile teams and in a TDD approach
- Great communication skills with the ability to talk to various business areas and translate into development speak
A generous salary is on offer along with fantastic benefits such as an Employee Benefit Trust, childcare vouchers, company incentive scheme, generous holiday entitlement and much more.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77712137