Senior Front End Developer
We are Nice.And we’re looking for a Senior Front-End Developer.
We spend our days designing and building great apps, whether that be for Mobile, Tablet, Web or Smart TV. We work with great brands such as M&S, Costa and Honda, across all devices using the latest technologies to create the best experiences. And we're growing at an amazing rate. Which means we’re now looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join our talented Development Team.
it’s Nice to be a Senior Front-End Developer that will
- Work alongside other (cross-platform) developers and designers in a dynamic and creative environment.
- Be hands on, working with a solid tech stack, applied across a number of different products and solutions.
- Have the opportunity to explore new technologies to enhance existing services with deep learning, graph databases etc.
- Have ownership for your own work and that of your team.
- Influence solutions from pitch to delivery with direct client exposure.
- Run projects using agile delivery, within your practice and with a team consistency which can endure beyond the project lifecycle.
- Have the ability to change direction to suit the Product and Client needs.
It’s Nice if you have experience with
- CSS Preprocessors, SASS/PostCSS or similar
- Node.js (Express/Hapi or similar)
- Module systems/loaders (Webpack/Browserify or similar)
- Package management (NPM/Yarn)
- Build automation (Grunt/Gulp)
- Version control (Git)
- Basic command line usage (Mac/Linux/Bash)
- Agile delivery
- NoSQL such as MongoDB (beneficial)
- Data visualization such as D3.js (beneficial)
- Hosting with AWS (beneficial)
And we believe it’s Nice to
- design products, not campaigns
- explore new technologies
- influence our (bleeding edge) Tech Stack
- work on impactful, innovative projects for big clients
- be creative
- be appreciated
- work with great people
- work on a variety of products and solutions
- own your ideas and pitch them
- know that you can grow and develop your skills
- work collaboratively with clients
- work hard because you want to, not because you have to
- have a great work/life balance
- be part of a great company culture
- always enjoy a Nice night out
- be Nice. And be part of Karmarama. And now Accenture Interactive
It’s Nice to have Benefits
- A Competitive salary
- 25 days’ Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Eye care
- Bespoke Development Programme
And it’s Nice to have really Nice things like
- A Sweet Shop
- Free breakfast and fruit
- Yoga classes
- An onsite Chef
- Tuesday and Thursday “Tea Times”
- Our own bar
- Wellbeing & Kraft Weeks
- Inspirational Speaker sessions
- and much much more
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77673650