Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
Salary: £33,000 -£37,000
One of the UK's largest Family owned manufacturing and distributional organisation’s is currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer. The business operates 24/7 and is looking for a shift – Multiskilled maintenance engineer. The Maintenance Engineer will be required to work on conveyors, pumps, relays, sensors, compressors, valves and PLC’s. the Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer will be required to attend mechanical, electrical and automated faults.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
· Multi skilled maintenance engineer either bias.
· Either an engineering qualification level 3 or 5 Years-within the business.
· Confident working within an FMCG environment
· Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance with evidence of being Multi-skilled
· Able to Fault Find o n PLC’s
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
· Joining a family owned business that is forever growing in terms of size and turnover.
· Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers.
· Learning new continuous improvement techniques.
· Involvement in maintenance projects.
· Opportunities to progress within maintenance team.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare and overtime
Commutable from: Plymouth,Wadebrige, Launceston, Truro
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Glenn Hudson at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77723259