Test Analytics Manager
The online travel market never stands still. At Expedia Affiliate Network (EAN), we're smack in the middle of it. We're an entrepreneurial start-up inside the world's biggest travel company. We build the tools and technologies that help millions of travellers find the perfect hotels for their next trip.
We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the tech industry in a high-energy and international work environment. We are passionate about innovation, creative problem-solving and collaboration. We are a fantastic team!
Revenue Optimisation Team
We are responsible for generating significant revenue growth for the organization. We use advanced modelling techniques in order to make data-driven business decisions and identify new opportunities for growth.
As a Test Analytics Manager, you will have a rare opportunity to utilize your real passion for data whilst refining your business skills and amassing significant knowledge about what makes EAN tick. You will work within a team that owns all A/B testing within the Revenue Optimization team at EAN.
Your team will build, validate and maintain A/B tests that enable reliable performance tracking and validation - to be used across the organisation. You will ensure that the analytics methodologies are sound and that results drive conclusive data-backed recommendations. You will actively engage with multiple departments across the organization to identify problems, trends and opportunities with the goal of profit maximization. Collaboration is fundamental in this role and your comfortable in giving insights to other teams.
- You have interest and ability to assess the business impact of technical decisions.
- You are dedicated, curious, analytical and excited to use the power of technology to tackle commercial business problems.
- You can work through problems and work towards goals independently, even when hurdles occur. You want to learn and understand the problem at hand - you ask questions and you validate empirical findings.
- You are able to translate requirements into technical requirements. You have good communication and presentation skills which help you explain complex topics in simple terms.
- You have high energy and a can-do, no-excuses attitude.
- Strong background in a quantitative discipline such as Mathematics, Data Science, Engineering or similar. An MBA degree is a plus.
- You have experience in a commercial role with a focus on extracting business value from technical insights. You have a good amount of commercial experience on the programming as well as the modelling side.
- Programming: comfortable with R, Python or similar to analyse, transform and visualise data. Knowledge of database querying (SQL), relational databases.
- Statistics: commercial experience applying common modelling/forecasting techniques. A deep understanding of statistics and hypothesis testing is a requirement.
- You have aptitude and willingness to learn new systems and tools quickly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77712908