Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion accessories
This market leading retail focused business is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser. This business is well known within their market in trend led fashion & is an international business with global presence with over 1000 employees!
In this role you will be an instrumental part of the merchandising team to maintain optimum levels of stock are in the appropriate stores at the right time to maximise each stores sales and profit potential
The responsibilities in this Assistant Merchandiser job opportunity -
- Identifying stock opportunities to grow sales & reduce markdowns
- Allocate the initial stock quantities to stores ensuring in line with plans
- reviewing each line in context of the current performance
- Produce data for strategy reviews and highlight any opportunities
- Sku management in order to drive profitability
- Manage the critical path in relation to key events,
- Manage the WSSI ensuring the data is actualised weekly.
- Achieve terminal stock plans
- Manage the exit process including markdowns, re-class and re-calls
- Review store space and adjust as necessary, highlighting opportunities to your Merchandiser
- Spends time in stores to develop a good understanding of the brands customer shopping habits and competition
To be successful in this assistant merchandising job opportunity :
- Analytical and able to use excel
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools
- Have a fuller understanding of the WSSI and issuing OTB
- Demonstrates an understanding and shows clear thinking in regards to long term stock strategy
- Have an interest and understanding of the retail market, jewellery & fashion trends
This global business also offer autonomous working conditions, 25 day holidays, competitive pension contributions . If you wish feel you are the right level of experience for this position, CV quoting the reference Q104101.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77729065