Nursery Room Leader
Nursery Room Leader required for exciting new role at a new nursery located on a unique site facility in Wembley area, with access to extensive outdoor area.
The suitable person for the role must be highly skilled, competent and knowledgeable ,have excellent lead experience within a Baby Room and outstanding knowledge and skills in child development.
About the Nursery ,they are looking for someone who can come straight in and lead, nurture, have devotion, plan, be a key person with super use of initiative from day one !?
A large open plan Baby Room with children 3 months to 2 years so experience across this age group needed, so someone super organised needed.
The nursery company can provide an abundance of training and development opportunities in order to maximise your level of personal and professional growth!
Near Wembley with train ,tube links and on site parking available.
Salary range based on experience.
The role and requirements as Nursery Room Leader will include:
* Lead the Nursery Team in the Baby Room to ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
* Being a key person ,to plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS.
* Following and implementing all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
Reporting to the Deputy and overseeing staff members.
Excellent parent partnership needed for the start of nursery life.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience as the Baby Room Leader:-
Baby Room training and experience in line with current Ofsted requirements.
Have at least 2 years minimum experience working with babies desired.
* Excellent communication skills
* NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* A firm and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
* Supervisory experience in the Baby Room.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77728349