Macildowie Finance is proud to be supporting a central Grantham based employer with the recruitment of their new Finance Analyst. You will be stepping into a tenured and close-knit team which actively supports the wider function through sound Financial Analysis and Business Partnering.
The role is paying £20-25k plus benefits.
The business are happy for the successful incumbent to progress over time through exposure and study support. Reporting directly into the Finance Manager you will be:
- Completing Financial Analysis of variances to budget
- Preparation of reports for Stakeholders in both the UK and International entities
- Supporting in preparation of budgets as well as regular review of forecast on a quarterly basis
- Business partnering with Management to identify cost saving activities
- Ad-Hoc Project work as required
You will need to have intermediate/excellent Excel capability alongside a capability to manipulate data to create effective reports. You will be a communicative individual and happy to business partner with senior stakeholders.
This kind of position in such a location rarely comes along so if the position is of interest then please make a confidential application by following the link on this page.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77723554