The CompanyThe James Retail Group is a leading independently owned neighbourhood retailer, operating around 100 convenience and newsagent stores across the central belt of the country. We operate Select Convenience branded stores, as well as Newsagent brands such as GT News, Supernews and Arden News; and can be found in locations varying from major shopping centres and transport interchanges to hospitals and your local high street. The Role The successful candidate will:
- Assist the Store Manager in driving sales and maximising profitability and growth in-store
- Support the Store Manager in ensuring that deliveries are received and checked, administration is accurate and completed in line within the required timescales
- Ensure POS material is utilised to its full potential
- Have accountability for stock, cash, merchandising, and in the absence of the Store Manager
- Be responsible for the opening up and closing of the store.
- Be results driven and meticulous
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Thrive on driving excellent customer service
No agencies please.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77698940