New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Service Engineer to join the team based in Leeds. Joining them on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum dependant on experience, skills and qualifications.
They are one of the Midlands leading Security and Communications Companies with over 65 years’ experience. They are an NSI Gold and BAFE accredited Company who specialise in the design, installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems. Working with a wide range of public and private sector businesses, they have achieved a reputation for quality, care and reliability that is second to none. They are continually investing in the development of their employees to ensure they maintain a highly skilled workforce.
The Company are currently looking to expand its engineering team due to their continued success and are now seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated multi-skilled Service Engineer to work predominantly on a higher education site in the West Yorkshire area. This is an excellent opportunity for individual’s looking to grow their career and become a valued member of the team. You should be positive and enthusiastic having the ability to meet the client’s requirements and the capability to work independently or within a team when required.
They are looking for a Service Engineer in the Leeds area whose main strengths are IP and Analogue CCTV, Access Control and Intruder. The role involves:
- Repair servicing, maintenance and installation of:
- CCTV both analogue and IP
- Access Control
- Intruder Alarm
- Fire Systems would be an advantage but not required.
- Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets and submission of job reports through the Company’s service system.
- Ensuring that the client is satisfied with the work carried out on the system prior to leaving site.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Working to safe health & safety practices.
Key Experience / qualifications required by the Service Engineer:
- Good working knowledge of networks - being able to diagnose faults and interrogate networks.
- Good understanding of access control, intruder, IP and analogue CCTV systems.
- Good knowledge of CCTV control rooms.
- 3 years’ experience in fault finding/maintaining CCTV systems.
- IPAF Licence.
- Full UK driving licence.
Qualities required by the Service Engineer:
- A positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationship with customers and colleagues.
- Be well Organised and have self-discipline.
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
In return they are more than happy to invest in developing your career and can offer the following package:
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm (Permanent)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 - Dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work and Childcare Voucher Scheme, Company vehicle, laptop, i-Pad and phone.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, they are the place to be. Why not click apply today to become their Service Engineer – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join one of the Midlands leading privately owned Security and Communications Companies.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect their policy of no cold calling.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77720914