Engineering Stores Coordinator
Our client is an international multi-site production and processing organisation with a turnover of approx. £100m. They are a leader within their respective industry, and aim to continue this impressive growth over the next few years.
There is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Engineering Stores Coordinator to join their Invergordon site.
The Engineering Stores Coordinator has day to day responsibility for facilitating and supplying the entire operation. They will assist the Management team with regards health, safety, environmental integrity and quality. They should set an example in these areas and also in their commitment to maintaining housekeeping standards.
They must have a positive attitude and ensure that all shifts work together as one team, instilling a culture of cooperation and collaboration. They will be responsible for Frontline operations and updates to enhance site performance and should refer any matters for concern to the departmental manager. They must act as a catalyst for positive change and continuous improvement.
The key skills and requirements for the Engineering Stores Coordinator will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Analytical capacity to identify and address technical issues/opportunities which can impact on business results
- Foster a continuous improvement approach, benchmarking internally and externally to track progress
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems
· Excellent communications skills at all levels
· Experience in troubleshooting installation, fault finding, and repairs
You will possess the following key competencies:
- Safety awareness for self and others
- Being analytical and strategic
- Making concrete and effective decisions
- Producing results
- Business understanding
- Result Focused
- Strategic thinker
- Problem solving
- Planning and Organizing
This role is commutable from Inverness, Dingwall, Muir of Ord, Beauly, Nairn, Ardersier, Culloden, Invergordon, Tain.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77723429