Technical Support Analyst Apprentice
Based in central Guildford, a tech led business is looking to recruit a bold, motivated individual to join their support team. This role is perfect for anyone looking to begin their career in IT.
- Helping existing customers find their way around our products with a saintly, caring and fun patience.
- Enthusing about our products to prospective customers, helping them to make an informed decision when choosing our products.
- Digging deep into our customer's IT setup using screen sharing tools and all the resources of our team, to eliminate problems.
- Managing contact via multiple channels including calls, emails, ticketing systems and chat to ensure every one of our customers is treated as a VIP and that we remain "real time responsive"
- Specify and work with the team to author relevant support content that proactively helps our customers, from online videos to FAQ libraries.
- Feedback and into our product teams to keep building the successful business and
- products we have today
- Able to demonstrate to us that you are a logical thinker with ability to get into the detail of a problem and resolve it.
- A very confident communicator with a grammatically strong and creative writing style.
- A strong relationship builder who doesn't like awkward silences, but doesn't fill them with even more awkward fluff either!
- Ability to clearly identify customer requirements and in turn sales opportunities, harvesting them into additional revenue for the business.
- Happy working with a team to reach your goals of treating every customer as a VIP.
- Practical, with a can do attitude and excited by the work you deliver
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- Young, open office.
- Open communication from the juniors to the CEO.
- Many local pubs in the area, where the team enjoy occasional Friday drinks.
- Monday to Thursday 9am - 6pm, Friday 9am - 5pm
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959577767