Ecommerce and Social Media Manager
Our client is a luxury womenswear brand who is currently looking to recruit an E commerce & Social Media Manager to run their web site, work with their on board marketing web sites and run their Social Media through Twitter, FB, Instagram linkedin, Pinterest and tumblr.
You will have the key responsibility for the brands website(s) and customer experience, ensuring its smooth operation and delivering a best customer experience on line.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day tasks that meet commercial and creative goals they need to achieve. You will control everything on the website from product launches to graphics updates, multi-channel promotional campaigns to social media complaints as well as fraud mitigation to technical issues.
You will bring the brand to life by creating commercial yet engaging content experiences across the website to broaden the customer experience.
- Accountable for the accuracy and usability of all versions of web and digital platforms (desktop, mobile, international, customer experience).
- Scheduling resources and prioritising work to meet Ecommerce and Customer Experience goals that are set .
- Responsible for timely product launches - ensuring that data and photography is accurate, on brand and delivered to a timeline schedule.
- Build strong relationships with external partners to drive efficiencies (i.e. photo shoots, production and design.
- Driving a deep understanding of the customer throughout the Retail team and instilling a customer first approach within all operations.
- Strive to push boundaries and develop the user journey and online brand experience through content.
- Oversee the production and delivery of Ecommerce product photography and video.
- Review and drive the creative direction forward on a seasonal basis.
- Lead the planning, production and optimisation of digital content ensuring all internal stakeholders are briefed and feedback is taken on board.
- Create and maintain campaign landing pages to support brand, keyword and localised marketing campaigns.
- To work with Retail team and store on connecting all areas together of Retail together through social media with set goals
- Website Development:
- Be proactive in insights and bringing new content initiatives/development opportunities to the team.
- Responsible for troubleshooting any issues with information flow, integration and bug fixes.
- Be able to resize images on web
This is a complex role and candidates need to be extremely knowledgeable of the Magento 2 platform
Social Media -to be hands on, not just run or worked with a social media and marketing department
E commerce Photo shoots - experience essential
Worked with women's wear brands preferably Luxury not essential
Worked with bloggers and influencers and has contacts within this sector
Photographic Skills - would be helpful in social media images
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77690959