Engineering Team Leader - Night Shift
I'm looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to be part of a thriving engineering team to help maintain and keep down time to a minimum on fast moving production machinery.
I'm working with a household name who are currently a top three sector brand nationally. With a multi million pound turnover, they are striving to become the number 1 consumer brand nationally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Electrical/Mechanical maintenance on production machinery
- Following PPM schedules
- Follow site health and Safety at all times
- Work as part of a team or solo
- Keep reports accurate for shift handover.
Ideally you would have:
- HNC/equivalent qualifications in Electrical/mechanical engineering
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- FMCG food background
- Continuous and lean improvement mindset
- PLC fault finding on S5 and S7 Siemens
Basic Salary of £39,000 to £42,000 plus benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77720620