Pattern Cutter / Sealer Grader
The Company:An exciting opportunity has become available for a Pattern Cutter / Sealer Grader to join an established supplier of fashion garments to high street stores both in the UK and abroad.
- Working on products from first pattern to finish.
- Fitting and sealing processes.
- Altering and grading patterns to customer specifications.
- Working on ladies apparel including wovens and jersey.
- Amendments and costings.
- Attending fit meetings and liaising with clients.
- Working on high street accounts.
- Liaising with factories in the Far East.
- Working to critical paths for orders placed.
- Cost engineering.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years experience gained within a similar role.
- Working knowledge of Vetigraph.
- Ability to design ladieswear (jersey and woven).
- Experience of working with high street retailers.
- Strong pattern cutting skills.
- Vast experience in technical makeup to ensure fit garments sent are to an excellent standard.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and creative approach.
- Understanding of jersey and wovens.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77716751