Project Engineer - required for our client based in Havant. The Project Engineer will be working for a specialist engineering company working within the work within the Louvres, Solar Shading and Grilles industry. The Project Engineer will be working on projects worth approximately £1.5 million and will be involved in up to 12 live projects.
The Project Engineer will be from an Engineering background and be degree qualified within an Engineering or Construction Management discipline. The ideal Project Engineer will have 2 years' experience within the industry working in an engineering position., The Project Engineer will receive full training but it would be advantageous if they have experience running multiple projects.
Project Engineer Position Overview
- Providing Variation Costs
- Ensuring all costs are detailed on estimate sheets
- Keeping records of trends and costings to assist in quotations
- Developing relationships with Clients
- Resolve all technical and design matters
Project Engineer Position Requirements
- Engineering based degree
- Engineering understanding
- Managing multiple projects at any one time
- Experience working for a specialist contractor
- Full driving license.
- Live locally to Havant
Project Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £25k-£30k
- 21 Days Holiday + bank holidays
- Other Benefits Available
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77721147