Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you'll be responsible for planning and implementing multi-channel campaigns including email, social media, partner management and acquisition and retention tactics.
My client is an exciting division of a leading media owner based in heart of Canary Wharf. They are creative, pro-active and overall just an awesome bunch of people to work for. They made some serious waves with their digital marketing strategy already and they are planning to get even better at it!
- End-to-end management of email marketing including strategy, tactics, production (editing HTML), design, segmentation and reporting.
- Build brand and audience engagement across our news brands (print & display).
- Onsite personalisation & automation - implementation of onsite A/B testing.
- Work with existing channel partners & develop collaborative partnerships to extend our audience and communities.
- Campaign management & reporting - monitor performance of all marketing channels and continuously improve performance.
- Social media - develop social media strategy to amplify reach across Facebook, twitter and YouTube.
- Work with sales team to identify and create new revenue opportunities.
- Develop collaborative partnerships to extend our audience and communities.
- Content creation and syndication - press releases, blog copy etc.
- Understand innovations in digital marketing and strategy of key competitors.
You will have a strong understanding of email marketing, audience segmentation, data and analytics. You'll be comfortable negotiating with partners and working in a fast-paced commercial environment.
You'll be pro-active and driven to identify new ways of optimising campaigns and looking for a team where you can make a difference. We encourage independence and creativity and you'll be given as much responsibility as you can handle.
What's on Offer?
You will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £45,000 depending on experience and excellent career progression.
- An amazing Team.
- Loads of room to put your valuable ideas and expertise across.
- Loads of autonomy.
- Early Finish on Fridays
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77710834