Interim Project Engineer
Michael Page are currently working with a global business supplying to a diverse range of industry sectors including automotive and pharmaceutical to recruit a Project Engineer. They have recently won a large contract and, as such, are looking for a Project Engineer to join their established team.
My client is a market leader in their specialism who are recently experiencing a rise in global expansion. They are real innovators in their field of expertise.
- Cradle to grave responsibility for new products
- Constant communication with customers including conducting off site-meetings.
- Provide the requisite amount of technical engineering support to other business functions to ensure customer expectations of quality, cost and on-time delivery. This will also include the management of resource.
- Management of a number of projects simultaneously
- Liaison with customers and business support functions across quality, design and purchasing teams.
- General adherence to company policies and procedures
The successful candidate should have a strong background in working with Projects ideally from the Automotive sector
The candidate should be open to travel and should be available to start work from the beginning of December
Experience within a paintshop environment advantageous but not essential
The candidate should be experienced around Assembly and Testing Systems
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned contractor to work within a blue chip business and add real value to new products and launches. The role will potentially cover working overseas and comes with a competitive day rate.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77712464